Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hot Hot Hot



It's hard being a good dog sometimes.

Daddy has had a hard time with his illness lately so we have not gone out as much. He is worried mainly his stepdad having a brain operation.

I have been scared a lot too because of something called fire crackers. They are very loud and sound scary so I won't go out when they have been going off. Daddy says they only sell them a couple times a year and the kids will run out very soon. It is also very hot and I haven't had my summer haircut yet. Yesterday was so hot Dad said he " should jump into the microwave to cool off". Lucky him he isn't wearing a fur coat and he can sweat. Dogs only have sweat glands on our paws. We cool off by panting.

Daddy should have before and after photo's of my haircut within a week. I'm in pretty good shape for someone over 100 in dog years

2 comments:

  1. I feel for you & Daddy, I also hate hot weather & pant a lot! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Haircut is this coming Monday. Daddy may get a crew cut while I'm getting mine. I'm glad Daddy has air conditioning. The first time he said he was taking me for a haircut he said I was going to a Dog Salon but I thought he said Dog Saloon. Somebody should start one. Maybe call it the Pug Pub.

    ReplyDelete