Sunday, March 21, 2010

Daddy's in the Dark Again

Daddy has not been typing for him or me. We have had a paw full of real nice days. Daddy says this is a bit rare for last half of March but not real rare. He says second half of March is after this guy Caesar gets knifed and all the Irishmen in the world get hangovers is the time. Today and yesterday were cold though. Daddy says less than 5 degrees C and to tell those to our south that is 22 degrees the way they still measure it. He thinks tomorrow might rain because he is staying in the dark and wearing sunglasses inside ( I can't see them he told me & I hear him when he looks for them ). He says it may not be rain though because his back hurts means he slept at some odd angle. I don't know what he did I only get on the couch the bed is too high. My friend might come over to walk me and Daddy will do it when the sun goes down. To get ready he is watching something called vampire movies. I like those movies because they have steaks in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment