Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sunny Days

The Weather out is bright and sunny. You don't have to be able to see to feel the warm sun on your fur. Sid/Daddy had me out yesterday and after we were out a while he fell asleep. First time in a long time he did it without pills. I guess he fell asleep before it was time to take them. He told me that is good news. He also said it means his body may be back to knowing day from night. Before I was born he worked shifts whatever that means but if he gets even a little sick his body starts to sleep either during the day or from 2am till about 10 am. He tells me those were the shifts he worked get home at 2 at night or 7 in the morning.

I prefer him taking me out at normal daytime because then more people can fuss over me.

I'm glad Sid/Daddy is feeling better.

1 comment: